Donate Using Paypal
The Animal Rescue League of Iowa is a 501c3 nonprofit organization that depends on the generosity of private citizens to care for the many thousands of animals it takes in each year. The ARL receives no state, federal or United Way funding. There are myriad of ways to help the homeless animals at the ARL.
See how your donation works for the animals:
- $30 Initial vaccinations and exam for one incoming animal
- $50 Care for four animals for one day
- $150 Food for all of the animals at the ARL for one day
- $250 Spay or neuter of five animals
- $550 Spay or neuter, vaccination & microchip of 10 cats at no-cost for low income families
- $2,500 Provide for the care of 14 animals during their entire stay
- $5,000 Food for six horses for one full year
Whether you support the ARL with your volunteer time, a financial contribution or the donation of pet supplies, your help improves the lives of animals. People who donate at least $25 a year receive a free subscription to the ARL's quarterly newsletter, Tailwaggers.
To donate to the Animal Rescue League of Iowa, Inc. by phone, call (515) 473-9107.
To donate by mail, send your check to this address:
Animal Rescue League of Iowa, Inc.
Attn: Candy Bell
5452 NE 22nd Street
Des Moines, IA 50313-2528