Begins at Mullets Restaurant ( 1300 SE 1st St, Des Moines)(Map)
Grab your friends, family and your BIKE and join us for a 9.8- or 26.2-mile party ride on May 20 in support of the homeless pets at the ARL! Your registration fee includes drink specials at each bar and an LED bike light. The light will also be available for $10 if you'd like to purchase any additional.
We will start the party ride at Mullets Restaurant with registration – participants can enjoy a beer or bloody mary until we leave for our second bar of the route!
9:00 a.m. - Packet pick-up at Mullets
10:00 a.m. - The adventure begins!
Pedal for Paws Route
*Please be sure you mention you are with the P4P Bicycle group at each location
- Starting at Mullets Restaurant - $1 donation to ARL for each drink sold
- Exile Brewing Company - $1 donation to ARL for each pint of beer sold, and win Exile gift cards by purchasing raffle tickets
- Tour around Grey's Lake
- Jasper Winery - $1 donation to ARL for each glass of wine sold, and win a Jasper Winery gift basket by purchasing raffle tickets
- Orlondo's - Win a bicycle from Rasmussen Bike Shop by purchasing raffle tickets
- Cumming Tap in Cumming, IA (optional)
- End at Mullets Restaurant
Total Miles (including Cumming, IA) 26.2 miles
Total Miles (without Cumming,IA ) 9.8 miles
9:00 a.m. – Registration/Packet pick-up
9:50am - Welcome
10:00 a.m. – Begin route, Leave Mullets
10:15am – Arrive at Exile
11:15am – Leave Exile
11:40am – Arrive at Jasper Winery
12:40pm – Leave Jasper Winery
1:00pm – Arrive at Orlandos Restaurant
2:00pm – Leave Orlandos Restaurant
**2:30pm – Arrive at Cumming Tap
*3:30pm – Leave Cumming Tap
**4:30pm – Ending route at Mullets
*Each stop is approximately 1 hour.
Register by May 13 - $25/biker
Register May 14 - 20 - $30/biker
Bikers of all ages are welcome, but proper ID is required in order to participate in drink specials at local bars. Those under 21 will receive an underage wristband to help the bartenders easily recognize who is old enough to partake in the alcoholic drink specials.