We have larger shelter projects suitable for volunteer groups, and events every month! Due to insurance requirements, we are unable to allow groups to work “hands on” with the pets. Therefore, we need an identified project before bringing a group on board. If your volunteer group is interested in group project, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator!
Group Projects for Kids:
- Fill up Kongs/Enrichment Tools
- Sell bandanas or have a "puppy drool" stand (aka lemonade)
- Sidewalk chalk Humane Ed messages
- Draw adoptable animals that are available and make posters saying what they like about the animal.
- School and Citizenship Projects
- Visit our Humane Education page for more opportunities to get kids involved!