- Big boy who is adorably round everywhere - his face, his body, his belly!
- Loves playing with wand toys
- Once he's comfortable with you, he likes having his cheeks and head scratched gently
- Prefers to make his own decisions about when he is handled; he'll come to you when he wants some love and will let you know when he's had enough
- Has a favorite plush mouse toy that he cuddles with and uses as a pillow; his mouse will go home with him
- Likes lounging on his cat tree and in soft beds
- Will do best in a calm, relaxed home with older kids or no kids (young kids are too much for him right now)
- Can get very stressed by other pets and would prefer to be your one and only
- X-rays show arthritis in one of his knees (more info at ARL)
- Will be an adorable, low-maintenance friend for a quiet person
This cat can be fearful and may need extra time to adjust to a new home. We've seen good progress here at the ARL, but don't be surprised if it takes several weeks for this cat to become comfortable in a new place. This cat may hide and just observe at first - maybe for quite a while - and that is perfectly normal. Young children are too much for this cat right now, so we are highly recommending a quiet, mature home. We are happy to provide post-adoption resources. If you can give this cat extra time, patience and TLC, please consider adopting! It will be so rewarding to watch them gain confidence and start enjoying all the good things in life!
View All Cats For Adoption