Sweet Pea and Nigel are Bonded Buddies. They'll be adopted as a pair.
- Super fun, young cat who loves wand toys and will play with them forever; also will make up her own games and play with her cat friends
- Arrived at the ARL very shy and undersocialized but has been making great progress in our care
- Food-motivated, so this will be a great way to form a bond with her; especially loves Churu treats and other cat treats
- Willing to approach and engage with you on her terms but may shy away if you initiate things; has improved a lot through working with our staff and volunteers and will benefit from a patient person who will keep working with her as she continues to build confidence
- Used to living with multiple other cats and may benefit from a confident cat friend to help show her the ropes
- Loves to hang out in the same room with you and watch what you're doing
- Takes time to warm up to you, so let her go at the pace she feels comfortable with; will thrive in a calm, relaxed home
This cat can be fearful and may need extra time to adjust to a new home. We've seen good progress here at the ARL, but don't be surprised if it takes several weeks for this cat to become comfortable in a new place. This cat may hide and just observe at first - maybe for quite a while - and that is perfectly normal. Young children are too much for this cat right now, so we are highly recommending a quiet, mature home. We are happy to provide post-adoption resources. If you can give this cat extra time, patience and TLC, please consider adopting! It will be so rewarding to watch them gain confidence and start enjoying all the good things in life!
View All Cats For Adoption