- Very silly, very playful guy who loves chasing toys and rolling around
- Prefers to make his own decisions about his life and interact at his own pace; will do best in a mature home where all family members are old enough to understand this
- Likes to keep his brain busy, so self-play toys and other activities for mental engagement will be great for him
- We don't know his history with other cats, but we think he may benefit from another active cat friend to play with after a slow introduction
- Not a fan of small spaces, so may need extra time to settle in before heavily interacting with him
This cat has shown signs of overstimulation while in the shelter. Lots of handling, playing with hands, and excessive petting can cause them to overstimulate, which can result in scratching and/or biting. This cat is looking for experienced cat owners who will watch this cat's body language while interacting to note signs of overstimulation (tail waving, fur rippling, dilated pupils, ears turned back and quick body movements) and be willing to respect their boundaries. This cat will also benefit from interactive and self-play toys such as wands and ball spinners while playing. We are happy to speak with you more when you visit and can provide post-adoption resources. If you can give this cat mental stimulation, patience and space when they need it, please consider adopting! They would love to be your sidekick and buddy for life!
View All Cats For Adoption