HOW TO ADOPT: This dog is available for adoption by appointment. To schedule a time to meet this dog, please contact Kathryn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sweet, shy gal who loves attention from those in her inner circle
- Can sometimes struggle meeting new people, especially men, but warms up quickly doing things she enjoys
- A total goofball who loves to flop down and roll around on the ground with toys, and just for fun
- Knows sit, shake, roll over and down; very food-motivated so she could probably learn anything you wanted to teach her
- Can be uncomfortable with other dogs and may prefer to be the only dog in her home (dog intro required)
- Will be your little shadow around the house and always wants to be a part of whatever's going on
- May have allergies (more info at ARL)
The ARL's shelter software requires that we choose a primary breed for our dogs. Visual breed identification in dogs is unreliable, so for most dogs we are only guessing at primary breed. We get to know each dog as an individual and do our best to describe each of our dogs based on personality, not breed label.
View All Dogs For Adoption