HOW TO ADOPT: This dog is available for adoption by appointment. To schedule a time to meet this dog, please email ARL-Adoption@arl-iowa.org.
- Definitely a shy girl but warms up quickly and likes to cuddle
- Somewhat of a "velcro dog" right now - wants to be right next to her people at all times
- Has the cutest smile and an adorable little underbite
- String cheese is the way to her heart
- Knows sit
- Was perfect with housetraining in her foster home and had no accidents; just remember that any dog may need time to get used to a new schedule
- Can be pretty shy right now and would probably do best in a more mature home where she doesn't have to worry about the fast movements and noise level of young children
- Shy and unsure of other dogs and would prefer to be the only dog in her home; if you do have other dogs, we highly recommend bringing them in to meet her to make sure everyone is a good match
- Needs a home without cats or small animals
The ARL's shelter software requires that we choose a primary breed for our dogs. Visual breed identification in dogs is unreliable, so for most dogs we are only guessing at primary breed. We get to know each dog as an individual and do our best to describe each of our dogs based on personality, not breed label.
View All Dogs For Adoption