HOW TO ADOPT: This dog is available for adoption by appointment. To schedule a time to meet this dog, please contact ARL-Adoption@arl-iowa.org.
- Loves his squeaky toys!
- Prefers to explore and do his own thing here in the shelter, but will likely open up more once he's in a home environment and has had time to decompress
- Loves going on walks and does best with a harness
- Knows shake
- Tends to be socially awkward with other dogs (dog intro required)
- Enjoys spending time with dogs who have a similar play style
- Looking for a teens-and-up home right now
The ARL's shelter software requires that we choose a primary breed for our dogs. Visual breed identification in dogs is unreliable, so for most dogs we are only guessing at primary breed. We get to know each dog as an individual and do our best to describe each of our dogs based on personality, not breed label.
View All Dogs For Adoption