- Independent lounger who enjoys sitting next to you
- Likes being petted on her head and back
- Chases cat toys of all kinds especially toy balls
- Loves to be brushed!
- Not a fan of being in a kennel
- Children are too much for her (older kids or no kids preferred)
- Stressed around dogs (happiest with no canines)
- Happiest in calm, quiet environment
- Has been diagnosed with allergies (more info at ARL)
- HOW TO ADOPT: This cat is participating in our Shelter Cat Getaway program -- a program designed to give cats a vacation from the shelter and let them enjoy home life while they wait to be adopted. While vacation is fun, there really is no place like home, so please consider adopting this deserving cat! As part of this program, their adoption fee is just $50.
- To learn more about this cat or to schedule a time to meet it, please email Mary at email@example.com or Carol at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View All Cats For Adoption