11:00am - 4:00pm
Court Avenue Entertainment District
The Bunny Hop Bar Crawl is back again in 2020!
Join us as we HOP through Des Moines’ Court Avenue entertainment district! Each bar will be offering a special spring-themed drink AND $1 from the purchase price supports the hundreds of homeless pets in our care at the ARL.
Costumes aren't required, but they're definitely encouraged (we heard that there will be a costume contest...)! Don’t be a no-bunny - have FUN with this! We've got a prize for the best costume, so make sure to suit up (THINK: bunnies, chicks, Easter eggs and carrots...the possibilities are ENDLESS!)
Bunny Hop Admission: $10
Bunny Hop Admission + Color Changing Mug: $15
All proceeds from this event support the hundreds of homeless pets in our care here at the ARL.
BAR LINE UP:
300 Craft & Rooftop
The Royal Mile
The rules of the Bunny Hop:
1. My name is Bunny. Your name is Bunny. We are Bunny. Who’s in charge here? Bunny!
2. All bunnies must be 21+ years old.
3. Dress as a Bunny! You know, ears, whiskers....a cotton tail?! Or be another springtime character—carrot, chicken, etc.—you get the idea. Did we mention there will be a prize for the best costume?
4. This is a participatory event. Feel free to bring something every Some bunnies might enjoy: candy, stickers, buttons! Candy makes friends.
5. If there are lines, Bunny will deal with it or find another spot nearby.
6. Pace yourself. Know your limits. Remember to eat! Bunnies do not drink and drive!
7. Share your photos using #arlbunnyhop
8. REMEMBER TO HAVE FUN!
Follow the Bunny Hop Bar Crawl on our Facebook page!