7:05pm - 10:00pm
Wells Fargo Arena
233 Center Street
Des Moines, IA 50309
Events Team (email@example.com)
Does your corgi have what it takes to be a champion?
Bring them to Wells Fargo arena to watch the Iowa Barnstormers on June 18th to find out!
At half-time of the Barnstormers game, corgis (with their owners) will take the field to race against each other to win the title of quickest Corgi in the Metro! Once the chase is finished, corgis are invited to stay and watch the game with their humans.
Tickets- Register below!
- Registration is $35 per corgi and includes two human tickets.
- $15 from this price will go directly to the homeless pets at the ARL.
- If you don't have a corgi but would like to attend, you can still buy tickets through the ARL website for $10.
- $5 from this ticket sale will go to the ARL.
- Game begins at 7:00 PM; doors open 6:00 PM
- Check-in is located at the North entrance of the arena
Register for Event
Corgi Chase Pre-sale
Pre-purchase one of these great items to pick up at the event!
Corgi Koozie - $5
OR 2 koozies for $8!
Corgi T-shirt - $25
1. Race is open to all Corgis and mixed-breed Corgis!
2. Each entry includes admittance for 2 humans. Each dog must have 2 humans accompanying them.
3. For the race, one human will let their dog go from one end of the field and the dog will run to their other human at the opposite.
4. There will be 4 heats in the first round. 2 Winners will be chosen from each heat to participate in the finals, first to cross the finish line in the finals wins the prize!
5. Participants are allowed to bring props such as chew toys, balls, etc.
6. Dogs must be up-to-date on all vaccinations and be at least six-months old.
7. No female dogs in heat.
8. Participants are allowed to bring treats for their dog into the arena. However, no outside human food is permitted.
9. Upon arrival, humans will receive a race packet which will tell them when and where they will need to be available with their dogs. It is up to the humans to make sure the dog is where it needs to be in order to race.
10. There will be a quieter room for any Corgis that are feeling stressed due to the amount of noise in the stadium.
11. The Barnstormers and the ARL reserve the right to prevent any dog (or human) from participating.
12. Only dogs that are participating will be allowed in the arena for this game.
*Please note that this event is intended to be a non-competitive fundraiser for the ARL! *
Register for Event
We ask all event attendees to practice current recommended safety guidelines. If you have questions about our COVID-19 safety measures, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome friendly dogs of all sizes and breeds and their responsible owners. For the safety of your dog and others, female dogs should not be in heat and please check with your veterinarian to make sure your dog is up to date on all of its vaccinations. Dogs must be leashed and under control of their owner at all times. No retractable leashes, choke chains, or prong collars are allowed. To learn more about our policy on correction collars, visit this link.
The ARL adheres to a no-refund, no-credit policy. Once registered, if you are unable to attend, please consider your payment a tax-deductible donation. Tickets are non-refundable.
By entering an event or program of the ARL, you are entering an area where photography, audio and video recording may occur. Your entry and presence on the event premises constitutes your consent to be photographed, filmed, and/or otherwise recorded which may be used for purposes connected to the ARL and its initiatives. Click here for more information.