10:30am - 11:15am
1615 SW Main St Suite #107
Ankeny, IA 50023
Events Team (email@example.com)
Join the fitness craze that people can’t get enough of – AND help homeless pets while you sweat!
CampusCycle is a high energy, beat-driven spin studio that provides a unique culture of fun, support, and fitness to the community! Whether or not you’re an existing CampusCycle member we are happy to have you!
After the class, you can cool down with a sampling of Meow-mosas (mimosas) and meet a couple of our adoptable kittens. Register for this private event for just $20 and 100% of the registration fee will be donated to help the homeless pets.
- Admission and a stationary bike for the 45 minute class
- 15 minutes of play time with adoptable kittens
- Sponsors one homeless pet for a day!
- 10:00 a.m. Non-members arrive to fill out paperwork (please arrive on-time so the class can begin on-time)
- 10:30 a.m. Start sweating for pets!
- 11:15 a.m. Meow-mosas & kitten cuddles
Space is limited, so gather your friends and take advantage of this awesome class! If you are interested in learning more about CampusCycle click here to learn more! Tickets are non-refundable.
Register for Event
All event attendees are required to wear a mask when not sitting at their seat and are strongly encouraged to practice current recommended safety guidelines as-appropriate for each individual including (but not limited to) social distancing of 6 feet or more and hand washing. If you have questions about our COVID-19 safety measures, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org