Spring Rescuers Day Camp registration will open on February 4, 2019!
Campers will learn about pet care and responsibility, respect for animals and careers with animals while enjoying animal related activities, special guest presentations, animal interactions, crafts, games and more! Campers will show their compassionate side by completing service projects to help the ARL’s shelter animals.
Camp Location and Dates:
- ARL Main
- March 19 from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. (3rd-5th graders)
- March 20 from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. (4th-6th graders)
- March 21 from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. (5th-8th graders)
Registration will be $50.00 per camper
Scholarship Opportunities available (NOW ACCEPTING NOMINATIONS)!
- Scholarship Requirements
- Student must be in 3rd-8th grade this academic year (2018/2019)
- Student must reside in the city of Des Moines as well as attend a Des Moines Public School
- Nominator must be a non-family member (educator, coach, counselor, etc.)
- Nominator must include 1-2 paragraphs explaining why their student would benefit from receiving a scholarship.
- Nomination letter should also include the following for full consideration:
- Student name (first and last)
- Student age and grade level
- Student home address
- Name of student school
- Nominator name
- Nominator relationship with student
- Nominator email address
- Student's parent/guardian name
- Student's parent/guardian email and phone number
- Student t-shirt size (youth or adult)
Please be sure to include the student's parent/guardian on your nomination email- nomination details may be included in an attached document. Email all information to Rose at email@example.com
Note about Peanut Allergies: For those with peanut allergies, peanut butter and other peanut products are present throughout the premises.