Calling all Girl Scouts! Schedule a program to earn an ARL fun patch for your troop members.
Scouts will get a behind-the-scenes look at the shelter, participate in activities geared toward awareness of pet overpopulation and pet safety, as well as create an enrichment toy for a homeless pet.
- Cost: $120
- Number of participants: Up to 15. Adults are not included in the total number of participants (5 adult maximum)
- Programs are scheduled Tuesday afternoons/evenings between 4 and 7 p.m. (last program scheduled at 5:30 p.m.). If you need to schedule a program on another date, contact Rose.
- Programs run 90 minutes.
If you would like to schedule a scout program, please email Rose at email@example.com, and include the following:
- Contact information (name, phone number, email, address)
- Three options for dates/times (Tuesday afternoons/evenings) with at least two weeks advance notice
- Number of scouts expected to participate
- Age range of scouts participating (minimum age 6 years old)
You will be sent an email confirming a date/time which will also include a link for payment. Payment must be received prior to the program date in order to reserve your time slot.
Please note: For those with peanut allergies, peanut butter and other peanut products are present throughout the premises.