- Loves treats, being petted and getting booty scratches
- Active and likes being busy
- Knows sit and loves treats - would probably be fun to train
- Socially awkward with other dogs and some dogs may not appreciate his play style (dog intro required)
- Has an enamel defect present on multiple teeth and will likely require routine dental cleanings (more info at ARL)
The ARL's shelter software requires that we choose a primary breed for our dogs. Visual breed identification in dogs is unreliable, so for most dogs we are only guessing at primary breed. We get to know each dog as an individual and do our best to describe each of our dogs based on personality, not breed label.
View All Dogs For Adoption