Assistant General Counsel, Principal Life Insurance Company
Adam joined Principal Life Insurance Company in 2006 as Counsel. Prior to coming to Principal, Adam practiced securities and corporate law in Las Vegas. At Principal, Adam works primarily with corporate and securities issues related to the mutual funds and ETFs offered by the Principal Funds.
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and History from Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa 1996
- Juris Doctor, Drake University Law School, Des Moines, Iowa 1999
Professional Associations/Volunteer Activities
- Member, State Bar of Iowa
- Board member, Animal Rescue League of Iowa, Inc.
- Board member, Animal Rescue League of Iowa, Inc. Foundation