5:30pm - 7:00pm
ARL Main, Auditorium
5452 NE 22nd Street
Des Moines, IA 50313
Events Team (email@example.com)
Join us at the Basket Party to help us prepare for the ARL's biggest event of the year - the Raise Your Paw Auction!
The Basket Party is a great opportunity to have a fun girls night, family night, or just another excuse to hang out with your pack - all while helping pets in need!
The RYP Basket Party is FREE to attend with the donation of a basket, but RSVP below to let us know you're coming!
How to participate:
- RSVP at the link below and tell your friends and family so they can join in on the party.
- Collect new or like new items you'd like to donate and include in your basket.
- Show up during the party to assemble your basket and we provide your assembly supplies - including the basket!
- Give your basket a fun theme
- Stop by the ARL's Animal House store to pick up supplies for your basket to help support homeless pets further. Find home goods, pet supplies and more!
- Cash bar
- FREE pizza for anyone who brings a basket
- Basket Party attendees will receive a $5 gift certificate good toward auction items at Raise Your Paw
- Assembly supplies and baskets
Prefer to drop off your pre-made basket?
No problem! Download, print and complete a procurement form before dropping it off during the basket party. As long as the form is completed, you will be in and out with little to no contact! Download the procurement form HERE.
If you are bringing a pre-made basket, it works best to not wrap the basket in cellophane so bidders can see all the items included in the basket!
- Grillin’ & fixins
- Wine lovers
- Baby basket
- Bird Lovers
- Lawn and Landscaping
- Shopping Spree
- Movie Basket
- Game Night
- Puzzles Dress up Basket (kids dress up clothes)
- Pot of Gold, Lottery Basket (chocolate coins, variety of lotto tickets)
- Fun on the Water (pool/lake toys)
- "As Seen on TV” items
- Home Improvement
- Spices, Herbs & Oils (cooking)
- Chocolate lovers
We ask all event attendees to practice current recommended safety guidelines. If you have questions about our COVID-19 safety measures, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.