12:30pm - 2:15pm
375 S Jordan Creek Pkwy
West Des Moines, IA 50266
Events Team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Join the fitness craze that people can’t get enough of – AND help homeless pets while you sweat!
Orangetheory Fitness is a heart-rate based HIIT total body group workout that combines science, coaching and technology to guarantee maximum results from the inside out! This is a private event and 100% of the registration fee will be donated to help the homeless pets, so please register whether or not you’re an existing Orangetheory Fitness member. Interested in learning more about OTF, click here to learn more!
After the class, you can cool down with a sampling of Meow-mosas (mimosas) and meet a couple of our adoptable kittens. Space is limited, so gather your friends and take advantage of this awesome class!
Registration is $15/person and sponsors one homeless pet for a day! Each registration includes the 1-hour class, a meow-mosa and 15 minutes of play time with adoptable kittens.
Know before you go
- All guests MUST show up 30 minutes early in order to participate in class. If you arrive any later than 30 minutes prior to class, Orange Theory will not allow you to participate due to safety protocols.
- You will need to bring a separate pair of shoes to change into once you check in. This is to protect Orange Theory's equipment from winter salt and sand!
- 12:30pm - Check in & get ready for the class!
- 1:00pm - Start sweating for pets!
- 2:00pm - Meow-mosas and play time with kittens!
We ask all event attendees to practice current recommended safety guidelines. If you have questions about our COVID-19 safety measures, please contact email@example.com
By entering an event or program of the ARL, you are entering an area where photography, audio and video recording may occur. Your entry and presence on the event premises constitutes your consent to be photographed, filmed, and/or otherwise recorded which may be used for purposes connected to the ARL and its initiatives. Click here for more information.