5:30pm - 7:00pm
ARL Main, Auditorium
5452 NE 22nd Street
Des Moines, IA 50313
Events Team (email@example.com)
Join us at the Basket Party to help us prepare for the ARL's biggest event of the year - the Raise Your Paw auction!
The Basket Party can be a great opportunity to have a fun girls night, family night, or just another excuse to hang out with your pack - all while helping pets in need! Just bring donated items to build a basket of your choosing and we will provide your assembly supplies including the basket!
While you are here, shop at the Animal House store to add the finishing touch to your basket or build your basket with items directly from the store.
- Cash bar with food, snacks and beverages will be available
- Basket Party attendees will receive a $5 gift certificate good toward auction items at Raise Your Paw!
- Assembly supplies and baskets
- The RYP Basket Party is FREE to attend with the donation of a basket, but RSVP below to let us know you're coming!
- Puzzles Dress up Basket (kids dress up clothes)
- Pot of Gold, Lottery Basket (chocolate coins, variety of lotto tickets)
- Fun on the Water (pool/lake toys)
- "As Seen on TV” items
- Home Improvement
- Spices, Herbs & Oils (cooking)
- Chocolate lovers
- Grillin’ & fixins
- Wine lovers
- Baby basket
- Bird Lovers
- Lawn and Landscaping
- Shopping Spree
- Movie Basket
- Game Night
Prefer to drop off your pre-made basket?
No problem! Download, print and complete a procurement form before dropping it off during the basket party. As long as the form is completed, you will be in and out with little to no contact! Download the procurement form HERE.
If you are bringing a pre-made basket, it works best to not wrap the basket in cellophane.
All event attendees are required to wear a mask when not sitting at their seat and are strongly encouraged to practice current recommended safety guidelines as-appropriate for each individual including (but not limited to) social distancing of 6 feet or more and hand washing. If you have questions about our COVID-19 safety measures, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.