11:00am - 4:00pm
Court Avenue Bars
Bunny Hop Bar Crawl
The Bunny Hop Bar Crawl is back again in 2019! Join us as we bar hop through Des Moines’ Court Avenue entertainment district. Each bar will be offering a special spring-themed drink with $1 from the purchase price going directly to the homeless pets at the ARL.
Costumes are encouraged and Bunny Hop koozies will be provided to everyone who registers in advance. Don’t be a no-bunny, have fun with this! We've got a prize for the best costume this year, so make sure to suit up!
The bunny hop stops are:
- The Stuffed Olive
- Tonic on Court Ave
- 300 Craft & Rooftop
- The Copper Cup
- Annie's Irish Pub
The Rules of the Bunny Hop:
1. My name is Bunny. Your name is Bunny. We are Bunny. Who’s in charge here? Bunny!
2. All Bunnies need to be 21 and over.
3. Dress as a Bunny! You know, ears, whiskers....a cotton tail?! Or be another springtime character—carrot, chicken, etc.—you get the idea. Did we mention there will be a prize for the best costume?
4. This is a participatory event. Feel free to bring something every Bunny will enjoy: candy, stickers, buttons! Candy makes friends.
5. If there are lines, Bunny will deal with it or find another spot nearby.
6. Pace yourself. Know your limits. Remember to eat! And Bunnies do not drink and drive!
7. Share your photos using #arlbunnyhop
8. REMEMBER TO HAVE FUN WITH THIS!