5:30pm - 7:30pm
The ARL Main; Bailey's Bark Park
5452 NE 22nd ST.
Des Moines, IA 50313
Events Team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hey, party people and dog lovers of Iowa! It's bark o' clock somewhere- so come unwind with your pups at Bailey's Bark Park!
Get excited, because we’ll be kicking off this year’s Iowa Dog Jog with a pre-party yappy hour in Bailey’s Bark Park! All are welcome to enjoy the good vibes, dog kisses, and cold drinks as we gear up for Iowa Dog Jog taking place on the following Sunday the 19th. And guess what? The first 25 attendees who RSVP to this event will receive a free Camp Bow Wow tote filled with goodies, so sign up now!
"I want to come to Yappy Hour, but I don't have a dog" - no worries! You don't have to bring a dog to participate in this event, plus you'll still be helping homeless pets with every drink! The more, the merrier, that's what we always say!
This is a FREE event, though we ask that you RSVP via the ticket link below.
- Hungry? The Bearded Jackal food truck will be there so you can snack while your dog runs around the park! They have a tasty assortment of burritos and bowls. See their menu here!
- Fun activities such as cornhole, a photo station, pools for dogs, and a bingo scavenger hunt for the pet parents!
- There will be a cash bar with drinks for humans and Bark-uterie cups for your dog pals filled with pup-peroni, beggin' strips, cheese flavored treats, and easy cheese!
- A raffle with awesome prizes!
- The ARL merch table will also be on-site so you can stock up on ARL swag so everyone knows "rescued" is your favorite breed no matter where you go!
- AND as a bonus, if you bring someone who has never been to an ARL Yappy Hour, both you and your friend will receive double punches on your ARL Yappy Hour Punch cards!
How to Participate:
1. RSVP below and let us know you're attending!
2. Pre-purchase raffle tickets for some great prizes!
3. Show up thirsty with your best dog pals! Don't have a dog? No worries! You don't have to bring a dog to participate in this event, plus you'll still be helping homeless pets with every drink!
We ask all event attendees to practice current recommended safety guidelines as-appropriate for each individual including (but not limited to) social distancing of 6 feet or more. If you have questions about our COVID-19 safety measures, please contact email@example.com
We welcome friendly dogs of all sizes and breeds and their responsible owners. For the safety of your dog and others, female dogs should not be in heat and please check with your veterinarian to make sure your dog is up to date on all of its vaccinations. Dogs must be leashed until inside the dog park and must remain under control of their owner at all times. No retractable leashes, choke chains, or prong collars are allowed.