Thank you for volunteering at the ARL to help us CHANGE LIVES!
You will find all of our current volunteer training classes listed below. Click on the date to register for the class through Volgistics. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You MUST sign up EACH volunteer attending the training (including the number attending in your registration does this for you).
- Space is limited, so please sign up early.
- If an training you wish to take is full, please let us know so that we can place you on the training wait-list, in the event someone cancels, we will contact you.
|DOG COMPANION TRAINING (Training held at ARL Main) 2.5-3 Hours
Wed., Mar. 21 at 4:45 p.m.
Thur., Mar. 22 at 4:00 p.m.
Sun., Mar. 25 at 8:30 a.m.
Thur., Mar. 29 at 4:00 p.m.
Fri., Mar. 30 at 4:30 p.m.
Sat., Mar. 31 at 11:00 a.m.
|CAT COMPANION TRAINING (Training held at ARL Main) 1.5-2 Hours
Wed., Mar. 21 at 5:00 p.m.
Thur., Mar. 22 at 5:00 p.m.
Fri., Mar. 23 at 4:30 p.m.
Sat., Mar. 24 at 10:30 a.m.
|VOLUNTEER AT SATELLITE LOCATION TRAINING
|ADDITIONAL OPPORTUNITIES (Trainings held at ARL Main)
- Transport Trooper Training ~ 1 hour
Preferred Dog & Cat Companion Training; 18+
Sat., Mar. 17 at 11:00 a.m.
- Animal House Store ~2 hours
Email Megan to coordinate 1-on-1 Trainings: (email@example.com)
- Second Chance Ranch Barn Volunteer
Prerequisites: Must be 16 with a trained adult or 18 to volunteer alone.
Please Email a summary of your experience and comfort levels of handling/caring for different barn related animals to Kevin (firstname.lastname@example.org).